Monday, April 5, 2010

Rejoice!!!

The last time i blogged was a month ago?? abit more than that actually.. and my girl has been bugging me to blog ever since last last last week........

Anyway.

The point is I am a BIG procrastinator. Especially when there are absolutely no one reading my blog..

Okay, nuff of that rant shiat and more about wad's been going on~

Holidays are here! I've been working at the T3 airport, in a restaurant called Xin Wang HongKong Cafe. Pay is relatively good, but work scope is quite the other way round. One thing i must rant about here is the pay delay which happened few days back on payday. The manager keyed in somefuckingimportantthing wrong, and TADAH! Pay delayed till next payday.

Maybe it was just a smokescreen cos he overshot the budget for labour costs at our outlet, maybe this maybe that... w/e. Next payday no pay, Imma blowup real bad! zz.

Okay, that was basically one of the negative stuff this hols. The good stuff : I PASSED MY SUP!!
heheheh.

I know its not something which I should be proud of, becos my results are not really that good. but this is the ONLY semester in which I've passed everything and manage to get my ass into the next sem without any repeating modules and everyotherbullshit.

Next sem's gonna be tough though, block teaching and mmp2. Good luck to me!

Oh yea, another thing : Me and my baby have been together for more than 1 and a half year already!!!!

And that calls for a celebration, for me and her :) So we went out to catch a movie, stuffed ourselves with delicacy from Secret Recipe, and I bought her some stuff which I thought she really needed. Hope she loves them!!!

Relationship-wise, this holiday was a downhill for us. But I believe that we're strong and can survive this shitstorm anyday!

My resolution for the new semester : Be a Man! (can apply to all aspects of life, but mine is more of the relationship, family, finance, and fashion parts :S )

Okay ending my ratter here! Hope someone reads this!

No comments:

Post a Comment