Saturday, February 27, 2010

Huat ah 2010!!! (cny)

Hey peeps! How was everyone's payoff for cny? :D

During the CNY period, lotsa people visited my place ( cos grandma stays here) and lotsa people visited my other grandma's place, which is just 2 storeys below my place!! So during the whole of "chu 1", moi just walk up walk down to collect all the ang baos!!! hehehe d:

After "chu 1", went to friends' places, Baby's place and her dad's too! ...

Took a ride on Baby's mum's cab to takealook at the sentosa RW! ... and we also visited the underwater world & watched the pink dolphins' performance! It had been quite a few years since I visited there... I STILL LOVE TOUCHING TEH FISHESSSSS :D

1st time with Baby to Underwater world too :) anticipating our trip to sentosa! (soon i hope!)

Exams are also overrrrrrr! But i will definitely have one sup paper, for IN3D cos I didn't submit anything at all :S

For now, I'm gonna try to make full use of this holiday! Work & Exercise! Jogging at least 3 to 4 times per week, and taking up a part-time job at T3! Soon, Im going to hilltop to continue training my fav fight-sport with classmates!!

Good luck to me and everyone else!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment