Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hello everyone! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Projects are over! Cny is in less than an hour! Valentine's day too! SONG BOH~

Basically, the period before this was hectic and HELLish. Everyday sleep less den 4 hours, stay up until 4am, drink redbull to keep myself awake during midnight, eyes pain like shiaaaat!

Already know that i have failed one subject, IN3D. Must pass sup paper or i kena remove from TP already.... Zzzz.

Holidays... hope that I will make the time well-spent this time! ):

okok. my plans for the holidays is to exercise, work part time if possible, sleep at correct times!

Valentines day!!

Baby! though almost everyday is like valentine's for us, I still wanna say HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY here!

Love chiu dipdip~!!!

Hope we will squabble less often, and stay a loving couple like we already are :p

Kk, thats all for this post. Will post at least once a week during the holidays to keep check on my stuffs! Cya babes~

No comments:

Post a Comment